I have so many questions for healthy people. I want to ask them and see what’s normal and what’s not.
- What does it feel like to not feel tired?
- What is it like to eat without nauseousness?
- When you wake up, how long does it take before you can sit up?
- How long can you stand before you need to sit down?
- What is it like not having to take medication all the time?
- Do you like the cold or the heat more?
- What are some things you like to do that don’t involve watching tv or being on the phone?
- What is it like to be independent?
- What is it like to have a job?
- Is walking easy for you?
- What position do you sleep in?
- How many times a year do you go to the doctor or hospital?
- What is it like to sit up quickly and not get dizzy or faint?
- What do you think of people like me?
- Would you date someone like me?
- How many surgeries have you had?
- Does Aleve really work?
- How often do you throw up?
- What is your pain level at normally? 1-10?
- Do your doctors know you personally?
- How are your periods like?
What does it feel like when people touch you?
I may have more but I can’t think of them. But I would love to know the answers!